Container Type - Weigh Pan/Scale Parts
Industrial Washing Solutions
CM Process Solutions have extensive experience in the washing of weigh scale components, our weigh pan washer is designed with a dedicated rack that can be loaded with all the ancillary items at the weigh scale and then transported to the washer for an effective wash treatment.
Our Scale bucket washers as standard are supplied with the following features:
- A dedicated hot water recirculated hot wash between 120-145°
- Custom designed loading rack that houses all components and interfaces with the machine.
- A dedicated hot water rinse at 185°F
- Innovative travel jet wash treatment.
- Removable draw type filters.
- HMI with selectable wash cycles.
- Automatic chemical dosing system.
Our scale bucket washers can be configured with various optional extras such as:
- A range of different heating mediums available - electrical or steam heating.
- Additional freshwater sanitizing rinse.
- Complete wash tank dump to prevent against allergen contamination.
- Rear loading doors to provide a dirty to clean pass-through operation.
- A range of internal loading racks to allow efficient cleaning of buckets, chutes and feed pans.
Product Sanitizer Tunnel
CM Process Solutions range of sanitizer tunnels are designed to reduce the risk of potential contamination between low and high care production areas, giving food processors confidence that any potential pathogen or bacteria that may have been on the outer packaging has been eliminated.